Sponsored by Squarespace, Inc. ("Sponsor"). NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MUST BE A DRIBBBLE.COM "PLAYER" TO ENTER. The Contest begins on February 15, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. eastern time (ET) and ends on February 26, 2013 at 4:00 p.m. ET (collectively, the "Contest Period").
1. Eligibility: The Squarespace Dribbble Contest (the "Contest") is open to individuals eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry who have an active e-mail account, Dribbble.com "Player" account and Internet access as of the beginning of the Contest Period. Employees of Sponsor and its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment or other coordinating agencies, individuals providing services to Sponsor through an outsourcer or temporary employment agency during the Contest Period, and their respective immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Official Rules & Regulations ("Official Rules"). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. To Enter: Entrant may enter the Contest as described below.
(a) During the Contest Period, access the Contest website at http://www.dribbble.com/Squarespace (the "Site"). Select the contest "shot" link on the Site to begin the Contest (the "Contest Shot").
(b) Rebound (i.e., reply to) Squarespace Contest Shot with a creative, unique and "Squarespace-y" design or drawing of your own ("Entry"). An Entry may use Sponsor Materials as described in Section 3(a) and must include a variation on the theme "Money". No mechanically reproduced mail-in Entries are allowed and any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like Entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. No limit on the number of Entries.
3. Requirements for Entries:
(a) Subject to the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, Squarespace grants to entrant a limited, non-exclusive, nontransferable, non-sublicensable, royalty-free, right and license to use, display, and create derivative works of the Sponsor Materials only for the purposes of submitting an Entry that complies with the Entry Requirements to the Contest on the Contest Site. All goodwill arising out of entrant's use of the Sponsor Materials will inure to the benefit of Sponsor. Except as expressly licensed hereunder, Sponsor retains all right, title and interest in and to the Sponsor Materials, including all intellectual property rights. As between Sponsor and the entrant, the entrant retains all right, title and interest in and to the Entry (excluding Sponsor's rights in the Sponsor Materials). "Sponsor Materials" means the trademarks, service marks, names, logos and other images or descriptions of the Squarespace service.
(b) The Entry must meet the following criteria ("Entry Requirements"):
The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who submits an Entry that does not meet the Entry Requirements.
4. Prize Selection: The 6 entrants ("Finalists") that submit the Entry that receives the most "likes" (i.e. presses of the heart icon associated with each Entry) by members of www.dribbble.com (i.e., Players, Rookies, Prospects and Scouts) will win one of six prizes. The grand prize winner will be selected by Sponsor from among the Finalists.
Entrant represents and warrants that the Entry is entrant's own original work and that entrant has the right to submit the Entry in the Contest. Entrant represents and warrants that the Entry does not and will not infringe the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party, including, without limitation, any third party patents, copyrights or trademarks. Nothing herein shall constitute an employment, joint venture, or partnership relationship between entrant and Sponsor.
5. Prizes and Odds: The prizes to be awarded from the Contest are described below with their approximate retail values ("ARV").
The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of entrants into the Contest. No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsor for a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes, if any, that apply to prizes.
Total value of all prizes to be awarded: USD $2498.
6. Notification of Grand Prize Winner: Prize winners will be announced in the comments of the Contest Shot. Contest winners will be responsible for contacting Sponsor to claim their prize within seven (7) days, and winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within seven (7) days. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or, where applicable, an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an Entry, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account associated with the dribbble.com account of the Entry." Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. No automatically generated entries will be accepted. Allow two (2) weeks for delivery of prizes.
7. General Rules: By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Contest is offered by Squarespace, Inc., 459 Broadway, 5th Floor, NY, NY, 10013, which is not responsible for (a) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable Entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise; (b) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of Entry materials; or (c) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. You further agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold Sponsor and its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Contest, harmless, from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in this Contest or acceptance or use of a prize or parts thereof, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor's control that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest. Winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and the decisions of Sponsor are final.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
8. Additional Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Contest is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. The Contest is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in this Contest, entrant acknowledges that entrant has read these Official Rules and agrees to abide by them and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Contest. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of New York, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this Contest or these Official Rules must be brought in either the federal courts or state courts located in New York.
10. Winner's List, Official Rules: For a list of prize winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request and a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Squarespace Dribbble Contest, Squarespace, Inc.,459 Broadway, 5th Floor, NY, NY 10013.
11. Sponsor's Address: 459 Broadway, 5th Floor, NY, NY 10013.
Our website is running on the same platform and infrastructure as all of our customer sites, and was created using our own Squarespace Developer Platform.